A huge variety of animals are found on the earth. Some animals are domestic, while some are wild. Some of them are big while others are small. Animals have different shapes, sizes and nature. They breathe, eat food and grow similar to human beings. They roam from one place to another in search of food. Here we have provided some Questions for the class 1 students on Animals. Let the children identify the animals through their features and characteristics.
1. What animal am I ? I eat grass and I provide milk to human beings. I have 4 legs.
2. I am a soft and furry pet. I have sharp teeth and claws. I like to eat mice.
3. I can smell things and have 4 legs. I can wag my tail and like to play.
4. I am very big and heavy. I have 4 legs and 2 big ears. My long nose is known as trunk.
5. I have 2 legs, 2 wings and a tail. I eat worms and insects. I lay eggs.
6. Name the animal that uses its hands to climb trees and likes to eat bananas.
7. I am the tallest animal but not the heaviest. I have a long neck to pluck leaves from long tress.
8. I am the king of the forest and stay in a den. When I roar, everyone gets scared.
9. I am the national animal of India. I have stripes on my body.
10. I have 2 horns and my body is covered with a thick coat. My hairs are used for making wool.